Apply for a Catalyst Grant
The Catalyst Grant Process
Grant Cycle Begins
Spring cycle opens in January. Summer opens in June and fall opens in August.
Submit your application online.
You will be notified of grant approval after a Foundation board review of your application.
Organizations can apply for funding online during our 3 funding cycles which begin in January, June and August.
The Foundation will not be able to provide feedback prior to proposal submission and will not provide feedback for submitted proposals that do not meet the above criteria to ensure timeliness and responsiveness of funds awarded.
A one year project budget must be submitted with your application. Please access the project budget template here.
Applications for the Fall Cycle are currently open and are due on October 2, 2019 by 5:00PM.
Review and Approval
The Foundation Board reviews the applications approximately eight weeks after the application due date. We will advise you of your application's status following the board review.
Due to other funding opportunities the following organization types are not eligible to apply for the Catalyst Grant:
- Free Clinics
- Children's Advocacy Centers
- State or local government agencies
We will not issue grants for:
- doctor, dentist or pharmacist salaries
- capital campaigns including brick and mortar establishments
- one time or annual events including sports tournaments, camps or event incentives
- fundraising events including purchase of tickets or tables, membership drives, raffles or auctions
- political campaigns or activities that influence legislation
- religious activities
- other grant-making foundations
Please review our FAQs page if you have further questions about the Catalyst Grant.