We do not accept unsolicited applications. We do accept Letters of Intent for programs that target our investment strategies and preferred areas of focus. All programs or research must be conducted in the state of South Carolina. We only accept Letters of Intent from:
- Nonprofit organizations that have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status as determined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Government agencies.
- Educational/research institutions that are tax-exempt.
We will only accept one Letter of Intent per non-profit organization during each grant cycle. We will not accept a Letter of Intent from an organization that has an open grant on the date the Letter of Intent is due.
We will not issue grants for:
- Doctor, dentist or pharmacist salaries
- Capital campaigns including brick and mortar establishments
- One time or annual events including sports tournaments, camps or event incentives
- Fundraising events including purchase of tickets or tables, membership drives, raffles or auctions
- Political campaigns or activities that influence legislation
- Religious activities
- Other grant-making foundations
We will notify an organization if it is invited to submit an application.